Last Revised: January 2016
Social Media Privacy
We will not require you to:
• Disclose a user name or password for accessing personal social media,
• Access personal social media in the presence of our employees or representatives, or
• Divulge any personal social media information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information that identifies you, such as names, postal addresses, and email addresses (“personal information”), when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We receive and store any information that you choose to enter through the Site, including any submissions that you make or content you provide on or through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
We collect data when you visit most pages on the Site. Your visit may automatically provide us with data about your computer, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses. Some parts of the Site may use embedded pixel or other technologies to track and facilitate your use of the Site, including the activities in which you participate or the pages you view.
We use this automated data to obtain general statistics regarding the use of the Site and its specific web pages and to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the Site on an aggregate basis.
Please note that our site uses Google Analytics and may collect information while you are using our site, which may be used to direct specific advertising upon your return to any of our websites. Should you wish to learn more about Google remarketing processes you may click on this link: http://www.google.com/ads/innovations/remarketing.html
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in connection with providing services offered on the Site, including in the following ways:
For the purpose for which you specifically provided the personal information, for example to respond to a specific inquiry.
• To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
• To notify you about our products and services and special offers.
• To analyze our business or use of the Site, enhance existing features, or develop new features products and services.
• To allow you access to the Site to post your own content or communicate with others.
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
We may combine the information that we collect from you on the Site with information that we collect from third parties, including our affiliates or subsidiaries.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share the information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
• With service providers that perform certain functions on our behalf, including processing information that you provide to us on the Site, operating the Site or portions of it, or in connection with other aspects of our business.
• With all visitors to the Site, to the extent that you submit information to a portion of the Site designed for public communications.
• With our affiliates and subsidiaries.
• To selected third parties for direct marketing purposes, although you may choose upfront and at no cost that we not share your personal information with these third parties for direct marketing purposes by notifying us at 877.523.8208.
• In connection with a corporate transaction involving the school;
• In aggregated or another non-personally identifiable form to third parties for various business purposes, including to improve the quality of our business, the Site, and the products and services we offer.
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Your Ability to Choose
You can let us know, upfront and at no cost, that you do not wish us to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes or to notify you about our own products and services and special offers by contacting us at 877.523.8208.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the personal information you have provided to us by contacting us at 877.523.8208.
We care about protecting the security of your personal information, and we have implemented security procedures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Links to Other Websites
Transfer of Data Outside of Your Home Country
Your information may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States or any other countries where we have facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of information outside your country.
Questions about Data Collection and Processing
You may ask questions about the data you have submitted through this Site by using the information below to contact us.
Changes to This Policy
How You Can Contact Us